All skin types
Under dermatological control
🌸 Active ingredients
White water lily, hyaluronic acid (2 types)
💄 Makeup Artists Tips
Only a few drops are needed to moisturize the skin deep-down
🤍 Texture & Fragrance
Fresh, lightweight gel with a delicate floral scent
💪 Strong Points
Universal product – Effectiveness – Natural qualities – Texture
Hydra Serum: Active hydration booster for radiant, beautiful skin.
Embryolisse’s innovative Hydra Serum is an ultra-concentrated aqueous texture to revitalize all skin types instantly. Full of ultra-hydrating active ingredients, Hydra Serum instantly recharges the skin with water and provides long-lasting moisturizing. The unique combination of hyaluronic acid and white water lily in a refreshing texture intensely quenches and durably hydrates the skin. The skin is plumped up, protected from external aggressions and feels more comfortable with a smooth, silky finish. White water lily + micro and macro hyaluronic acids. Tolerance tested under dermatological control).
Loyal to their philosophy and rich in their extensive knowledge of skin tissue, Embryolisse Laboratories have only kept the essential and effective ingredients that the skin really needs without over-charging it, to quickly pinpoint its ideal level of hydration.
How does it work?
Good hydration is based on three essential factors:
- Natural Moisture Factors (NMFs) that bind water to the skin’s surface
- Lipids in the stratum corneum that prevent water naturally present in tissues from evaporating
These are microscopic channels that ensure the irrigation of water in all tissues of the body, skin included, from one cell to another. Note that the discovery of these membrane proteins was crowned with a Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 2003 (Peter Agre).
Hydra Serum acts on the key hydration mechanisms
- RECHARGE the natural water reservoir with water from the dermis* with a low molecular weight hyaluronic acid. (*the deeper layer of the skin)
- OPTIMIZE water circulation and distribution between cells by stimulating production in the Aquaporin canals in the epidermis with White Nymphaea extract (Nenuphar).
- LIMIT water evaporation from the surface with epidermal high molecular weight hyaluronic acid to strengthen the skin’s barrier function. It prevents the water in the outermost (corneous) layer from evaporating.
“We believe in using just the right amount of essential actives that the skin needs, without over-charging it with unnecessary ingredients. Nothing more, nothing less.”
NAZOURA CASSAM-CHENAÏ, GENERAL DIRECTOR OF EMBRYOLISSE