Beauty Oil blends together the powers of 4 active vegetable oils from natural origins:
- Apricot oil: rich in fatty acids and vitamins A&E, apricot kernel oil is renowned for its nourishing and softening properties.
- Pomegranate seed oil: its Omega 5 and essential fatty acids content gives the beauty oil a strong regenerating and hydrating power.
- Shea oil: derived from shea butter, it retains its film-forming and protective properties while being more fluid and better absorbed by the skin.
- Lemon oil: full of essential fatty acids, this extract has powerful anti-dehydrating and softening effects.
How to apply the dry oil
- Face moisturizing routine: Apply a few drops or mixed with your cream, for a nourishing and protective action.
- Body oil routine to sublimate the tan and give a satin glow to the skin. Apply morning and evening directly to the body by massages, emphasizing the driest areas: legs, lower back, back of arms and thighs.
- Hand care routine: warm the oil very slightly and perform massage in the evening, before bedtime.
- Haircare routine, for the most gentle care: Use one or two drops morning and evening on the tips of your hair, before styling. It protects the lengths from rubbing and drying out.